Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blog Mission Statement

I've been following various caption blogs for a couple of years now, and have finally gotten around to making my own.

I'm big into transformations, mind control, corruption, bimbofication, gender-swaps, body modification, you name it. Turning a normal person into a total fuckdoll gets me hot and bothered, and I've decided to share some of the products of that energy with you. None of this is for profit, and if you see an image that belongs to you and you object to its use (whether or not it falls under Fair Use) please let me know so I can remove it; I'm doing this for fun, not to upset anyone.

That said, this blog is for smut. I might do some short stories, but for the most part I foresee sporadic posts of captions starring big boobies and bigger libidos.

No comments:

Post a Comment